Job OutlineThe Company
This early childhood provider aims to provide an environment with constant support for their development that is safe, loving and homely. All whilst giving them their developed educational approach, which is inspiring, stimulating and encouraging to all the children across numerous states.
- Childcare discount
- Earn Above Award rates!
- High-quality resources and environments
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to visible leaders and founders
- Emerging leadership opportunities for growth and career development
- Working with community members and external agencies
- Supporting the health, wellbeing, learning and development of children
- Ensuring compliance with service policies and national and/or state-based legislation
- Recognise and report incidents relating to child protection
- Diploma in Early education or an ACECQA recognised equivalent
- Paid Working with Childrens Check
- Valid First Aid, CPR and Anaphylaxis certificate or willing to obtain
- Full working rights in Australia
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Madison for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first month into a permanent role!