Job OutlineThe Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a beautiful purpose built service located in Annerley as an Educational Leader and work alongside a committed team. Opening its doors to 140 children within the local community each day, the service provides spacious outdoor areas split across two levels. The centre is committed to fostering a space that allows not only children to grow but their families as well.
- 95% off Childcare + Birthday Leave + Bonus
- Earn Above Award rates!
- High-quality resources and environments
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to visible leaders and founders
- Emerging leadership opportunities for growth and career development
- Develop the curriculum within the service and drive towards continuous improvement
- Guide and mentor a team of educators
- Build strong relationships with the families and community
- Work collaboratively with staff to educate children and extend their learning
- Assist with planning and setting up interactive and engaging environments
- Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Full working rights
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you're looking to work alongside an experienced team in a new service or looking to take the next step in your career reach out today!