Job OutlineThe Company
Lead a group of nurturing educators where their main focus is creating a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth, and opportunity. Situated in Karana Downs this long day care service offers high-quality education and care for children.
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods
- A focus on professional development, coaching and mentoring of all team members
- Beautifully-designed indoor and outdoor learning environments
- Discounted childcare
- A fun and collaborative team dynamic
- Lead Educator
- Working with community members and external agencies
- Supporting the health, wellbeing, learning and development of children
- Ensuring compliance with service policies and national and/or state-based legislation
- Recognise and report incidents relating to child protection
- Diploma in Early education or an ACECQA recognised equivalent
- Paid Working with Childrens Check
- Valid First Aid, CPR and Anaphylaxis certificate or willing to obtain
- Full working rights in Australia
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Madison for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first month into a permanent role!