Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineThe service:
This service is all about developing a one-of-a-kind and robust educational programme for children. The lovely Kenmore neighbourhood is home to this recently constructed facility with 98 places. We are searching for Early Childhood Educators to join a group of enthusiastic professionals who are motivated to develop a lovely team culture.
- Six weeks paid annual leave
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous staff discount of 75% off the gap fee*
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Supported personalised Learning & Development opportunities with generous funding for ECTS
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- About the Role:
- As an Early Childhood Teacher in the Kindergarten room, you will be in charge of the following:
- Motivating and leading your team of educators within the Kindy room
- Developing connections with local primary schools to make the transition from Kindy to primary school simple and smooth
- Creating a positive community experiences through engaging and exciting excursions
- Allowing each child's unique talents and skills to flourish through engaging and informative educational programs
- Supporting the centre to exceed National Quality Standards
- Role Requirements:
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Graduates are welcome
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card or QCT registration First Aid and CPR
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Madison for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!