Job OutlineThe service:
Join a group of nurturing educators where there main focus is creating a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth, and opportunity. Situated in the beautiful area of St Lucia, this 148-place long day care service, offers high quality education and care for children between the ages of six weeks to six years.
• Competitive salary
• A focus on professional development, coaching and mentoring of all team members
• A beautifully designed space both indoor and outdoor
• Discounted childcare fees
- Access to visible leaders and founders
About the Role:
- Collaborate with the Lead Educator on a daily basis
- Assist in planning programs and aiding in setting up activities
- Aide in creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating learning environment
- Be open to providing your own input in regards to planning and programming
- Ensure the health and safety of all children
- Assist with promoting the service
- Diploma or Certificate 3 in Children's Services or ACECQA approved
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Full Rights to Work in Australia
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still unsure? Feel free to call Madison for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first month into a permanent role!