Job OutlineThe service:
Situated in the beautiful of Kedron offers high quality education and care for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6. This Long day care service has developed many intentional programs and provides an abundance of exciting and engaging resources.
About the Role:
• Collaborate with the Lead Educator on a daily basis
• Assist in planning programs and aiding in setting up activities
• Aide in creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating learning environment
• Be open to providing your own input in regards to planning and programming
• Ensure the health and safety of all children
• Assist with promoting the service
• Be interactive with the children and engage in play
• ACECQA approved Certificate 3 or higher
• An approved Working with Children Check (State Specific)
• Current Asthma, Anaphylaxis and First Aid Certificates
• Full working rights in Australia
• Childcare discounts
• Paid birthday leave
• Opportunities for career advancement and progress in emerging leadership
• Access to visible leaders and founders
• Join a centre that feels like home!
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today by following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Madison for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first month into a permanent role