Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineThe service:
Join a group of nurturing educators where there main focus is creating a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth, and opportunity. Situated in the beautiful area of Narangba, offers high quality education and care for children between the ages of six weeks to six years.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher in the Kindergarten room, you will be in charge of the following:
• Motivating and leading your team of educators within the Kindy room.
• Developing connections with local primary schools to make the transition from Kindy to primary school simple and smooth.
• Creating a positive community experiences through engaging and exciting excursions.
• Allowing each child's unique talents and skills to flourish through engaging and informative educational programs.
• Supporting the centre to exceed National Quality Standards
• Must hold an ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
• Graduates are welcome
• Unlimited Work Rights.
• A valid Blue Card or QCT registration First Aid and CPR.
• 80% off Childcare Discounts
• Paid Birthday Leave
• Opportunities for career advancement and progress in emerging leadership
• High-quality resources and environments
• Access to visible leaders and founders
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Madison for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first month into a permanent role!