Casual Certificate 3 Educators
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Consistent casual work available
- Student Visa & Working Holiday Visas welcome to apply
Why work with Expect A Star?
Casual work provides flexibility for educators wanting a work/life balance or looking for work while they study or maybe wanting to jump back into the work force after having time off. Whatever the reason may be, as a casual educator you can choose the hours and days of work, work close to home and explore a range of services, including childcare centres and kindergartens. Many of our casual educators are students or recent graduates who find working across different services a great learning experience. We also have highly experienced educators working for us who wanted to step back from the stress and workload of a permanent position.
Being a casual educator at Expect A Star means that you are part of a community - we love getting to know our educators and thrive on developing strong relationships and providing a supportive work environment. We are also passionate about the early childhood education and care industry and we value and reward hard work.
About the Role
- You will be working in a variety of childcare centres in Ascot and surrounding Brisbane CBD suburbs
- We are able to offer you day to day, ongoing and block casual work where you become a regular casual staff member at the centres
- You will be supporting the permanent staff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
We are looking for:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Paid Blue card
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Be willing to travel 30+ minutes on a regular basis
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
How to Apply:
Click on Apply now or for more information please call us on 1300 669 653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect A Star - Who we are
Founded in 2004, Expect A Star is a specialist recruitment in Early Childhood Sector. Our purpose is to form dynamic partnerships with both clients and candidates through positive engagement and the delivery of quality employment.
We are strong believers that by supporting your personal and professional growth, EXPECT A STAR can help you become the best Educator you can be!
If you would like to learn more about Expect A Star, we encourage you to visit our website https://expectastar.com.au/