Early Childhood Educators
- Ongoing casual work - up to 5 days
- Choose when you work and your hours
- Immediate start available
Why work with Expect A Star as a casual educator?
Casual work provides flexibility for educators wanting a work/life balance or looking for work while they study or maybe wanting to jump back into the work force after having time off. Whatever the reason may be, as a casual educator you can choose the hours and days of work, work close to home and explore a range of services, including childcare centres and kindergartens. Many of our casual educators are students or recent graduates who find working across different services a great learning experience. We also have highly experienced educators working for us who wanted to step back from the stress and workload of a permanent position.
Being a casual educator at Expect A Star means that you are part of a community - we love getting to know our educators and thrive on developing strong relationships and providing a supportive work environment. We are also passionate about the early childhood education and care industry and we value and reward hard work.
About the Role
- You will be working in a variety of childcare centres in Wynnum and surrounding suburbs
- We are able to offer you day to day, ongoing and block casual work where you become a regular casual staff member at the centres
- You will be supporting the permanent staff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
We are looking for:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care / ACECQA approved equivalent
- Paid Blue Card or willing to obtain
- Strong understanding of Child Protection
- Passionate about early childhood education and making a difference in children's lives and their communities
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires please contact us on 1300 669 653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.