Early Childhood Teacher
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Anniversary Gifts to recognise you
- 80% off Childcare Discounts
- High-quality resources and environments
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to visible leaders and founders
- Immediate access to our learning portal, Journey Academy
- Emerging leadership opportunities for growth and career development
- Planning and structuring learning in both indoor and outdoor environments, using a variety of materials and equipment to facilitate children's development
- Providing a variety of experiences and activities to develop motor skills, cooperative social skills, confidence and understanding
- Promoting language development through storytelling, role play, songs, rhymes and informal discussions held individually and within groups of children
- Observing children to evaluate progress and to detect signs of ill health, emotional disturbance and other disabilities
- Having open conversations and discussions with parents to support children's development
- Role Requirements
- ACECQA recognised bachelor's degree (Birth Five)
- Current Valid Working with Children Check
- A demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, caring, non-judgmental and supportive environment for all children and their families.
- A demonstrated ability to adhere to and understand the ECA code of Ethics and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
This early childhood service aims to create a safe, secure, homely environment where everyone feels welcome. This service's future is one filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities. Join this centre and its educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating, and encouraging.
Apply today by emailing email@example.com, or referrer a friend for up to $300.