Early Childhood Educator
- Professional training and development to ensure you have that career development!
• A big emphasis on ensuring you have that work/life balance
• Very generous salary
• Permanent full time position
• Collaborate with qualified and experienced educators and contribute to the growth and development of young learners
• Foster strong and positive relationships with your team, families and children
• Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all children are cared for
• Work within a team to create play based learning opportunities
- Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
- Full work rights in Australia
Join this spectacular service located in Terrey Hills in Sydney's Northern Beaches. This highly resourced centre provides a warm and calming environment to a maximum 110 children each day. This service has a strong focus on play-based learning as a key part of their ethos, while embracing the beautiful surrounding environment with a strong focus on sustainability. Each spacious room is highly equipped with resources to provide a quality environment for young learners. The centre is committed to providing exciting learning opportunities with local excursions and art lessons with local artists. This exciting service provides support from experienced educators to ensure that you have a great work-life balance and providing continuous development and learning opportunities for educators.