Early Childhood Teacher
- 50% discount on childcare fees from your first day
- Competitive rates
- Development and career progression available
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Option of flexible working arrangements.
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First
- Wellbeing initiatives with our Australia wide partners including Lifeworks
- Motivate and lead a team of educators
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to our local primary school and positive experiences within our community.
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for our children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child.
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- An Early Childhood Bachelor Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Relevant teachers' registration (if applicable)
- A current Working with Children's Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
This organisation is passionate about the growth and development of each team member and wants to see you reach your full potential. Their playgrounds are entirely natural with trees providing ample shade throughout the yard. During the summer season they have friendly animals visiting! This is an opportunity to work within a small community but meet lots of families coming from all the from Daylesford.
Apply today by emailing email@example.com or referrer a friend for up to $300.