Early Childhood Educator
Job Outline• Accessible by public transport - bus from North Ryde or St Leonards train station
• 30% childcare discount
• Inclusive, diverse and friendly team
Lovely 23 place service in Lane Cove looking for a friendly and team orientated educator to join the family!!
• Project based program, excursions at least once a week
• Ample all day street parking available
• Located on a quiet residential street
• Access to owners and management - present and approachable
• Above award salary
• Assistant educator in preschool room
• Build meaningful and collaborative relationships with children, families and team
• Plan, support and document the children's learning while utilising the frameworks (EYLF and NQS)
• Creating a safe and warm environment for the children
• Working alongside other educators in the room to maintain smooth transitions for children
• Diploma qualified or ACECQA approved qualification. Certificate 3 will be considered with experience.
• Valid paid WWCC
• Permanent position - preferred 5 days per week
• Extensive knowledge of the EYLF and NQS frameworks to support with programming and planning for children's interest and development
• Knowledge of health and safety policies and practices
This welcoming service located on a residential street in the leafy suburb of Lane Cove is welcoming up to 23 children per day. The centre operates Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 6.00 pm and caters for children aged from 2 years up to 6 years. The team is very small, consisting of multicultural and diverse educators, whom work together really well. The service is located at the back of a family home, offering a bright and airy rooms, and large outdoor area. Apply now for more information!