Early Childhood Educator
- Annual pay increases
- Located close to rail and bus links
- Access to in-depth professional learning opportunities
- Further study support towards your Diploma or ECT degree
- Generous parental and annual leave
- Permanent full time role in the room of your choice!
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to ensure a welcoming atmosphere for children between the ages of 0-5
- Supervise children and ensure that service regulations are adhered to
- Build meaningful and collaborative relationships with children and families
- Efficiently plan and develop areas of the curriculum to be delivered at the service
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (Or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Relevant experience within a similar role
A unique opportunity has arisen for an educator to join an Exceeding service located in Darlington. Committed to creating connections with families within the local area, this service is searching for an experienced educator to help foster these key relationships. In your new role you will work alongside an experienced team to foster innovate and unique experiences for children between the ages of 0-5 to explore and grow through rich education and care. This centre offers a green oasis by utilising a stunning outdoor space designed to ignite curiosity in the open world. Just a 7 minute walk from Redfern station, the service is located just a stone's throw away from rail and bus links. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and grow as an educator, join one of Australia's leading childcare organisations and apply today!