Early Childhood Educator
- Annual pay increases
- Located close to public transport
- Study support and assistance
- Award winning service with opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Generous parental and annual leave
- Permanent full time role in the room of your choice!
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to ensure a welcoming atmosphere for children between the ages of 0-5
- Supervise children and ensure that service regulations are adhered to
- Build meaningful and collaborative relationships with children and families
- Efficiently plan and develop areas of the curriculum to be delivered at the service
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (Or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Relevant experience within a similar role
Join this beautiful inner city service located in Paddington to create stimulating opportunities for development and learning. A centre that prides itself on its lasting connections to families within the local community, this is an opportunity for a passionate educator to help build and strengthen these connections. With carefully designed play areas, you will help design interactive opportunities for young minds to explore. Located close to public transport, this service is located within a homely and welcoming area of Sydney's inner city. With a hands on director who has been with the service for over five years, you will have the resources to progress within your role as an early childhood educator in one of Australia's leading childcare groups. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and thrive within your role - this is the role for you!