Early Childhood Educator
- Annual pay increases
- Prime location close to numerous transport links - rail and bus
- Further study support available
- Award winning service with opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Generous parental and annual leave
- Permanent full time role in the room of your choice!
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to ensure a welcoming atmosphere for children between the ages of 0-5
- Supervise children and ensure that service regulations are adhered to
- Build meaningful and collaborative relationships with children and families
- Efficiently plan and develop areas of the curriculum to be delivered at the service
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (Or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Relevant experience within a similar role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Certificate III or Diploma educator to join one of the leading Australian childcare organisations. With a longstanding team of educators, you will have the necessary resources and mentoring to develop your existing skills as an early childhood professional and thrive within your role. Based a 10 minute walk from central station, this 90 place service is a stone's throw away from rail stations and bus links. With a modern feel to the service, the centres features two spacious outdoor areas utilising sustainable resources. Be part of a team that recognises and values its educators with generous initiatives and further opportunities for development and progression.