- 50% discount on Employee Childcare Fees at any of our campuses
- 2 Wellbeing Days per year
- Above award rate
- Loyalty Recognition via recognition vouchers
- Employee Retail Discount Program that will save you money
- Option to purchase up to 2-weeks additional Annual Leave per year
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Many opportunities to recognise and celebrate aligned to our Heart Principles
- Provide childcare services that comply with the national regulations, the National Quality Framework (NQF), and support the Early Years Learning Framework
- Provide a point of focus on the delivery of agreed monthly KPIs that support all aspects of our business
- Ensure that all new team members are inducted correctly into the campus and given an opportunity to develop a sense of belonging in the new environment
- Ensure that our children are educated and cared for to company standards
- Ensure that the business is meeting financial outcomes that have been set
- Approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification from a recognised university or Diploma of Children's Services from a recognised Registered Training Organisation
- Current First Aid Certificate and Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualification
- Manage a Service qualification
- Care for Babies qualification
- Child Protection qualification Respond and Identify Children at Risk of Harm
- Minimum of four years demonstrated experience in an early childhood setting.
This service provides high-quality childcare centres with a unique approach to early childhood education with 22 campuses located across Melbourne alone. This service is easily accessile by public transport!
Apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or referrer a friend for up to $300.