Casual Certificate 3 Educators
Job OutlineExplore a range of services across Ballarat as a Casual Educator with Expect A Star!
- Decide your work-life balance by letting us know when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence that you are being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established Education agency.
- Block Bookings - these are available if you are looking for more consistency with your work cycle, all while being paid at a casual rate of pay.
- Work close to home (we provide staff to a variety of centres nearby)
- Develop your experience and learn new things
- Opportunities to transition from a casual educator to a permanent staff member
- About the Role:
- We are specifically looking for educators willing to travel to Lucas and surrounding suburbs across Ballarat
- We are able to offer you day to day, ongoing and block casual work where you become a regular casual staff member at the centres
- You will be supporting the permanent staff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
What you will need:
- Certificate III of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working with Children Check for employment
- Preferably have current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate
- Knowledge of Child Protection
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams
How to Apply:
Click on Apply now or for more information please call us on 1300 669 653
Expect A Star - Who we are
Founded in 2004, Expect A Star is a specialist recruitment in Early Childhood Sector. Our purpose is to form dynamic partnerships with both clients and candidates through positive engagement and the delivery of quality employment.
We are strong believers that by supporting your personal and professional growth, EXPECT A STAR can help you become the best Educator you can be!
If you would like to learn more about Expect A Star, we encourage you to visit our website: