Early Childhood Teacher
- Extended Planning and Program Time
- Supported by Experienced and Qualified Educators
- Access to Online Training and Professional Development
We are currently working with an outstanding 120 -Place centre Located in Delacombe that is looking to expand their team and grow!
- No Weekend Work
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Exclusive Access to the Company's Benefits Platform that includes gym and retail discounts.
- Receive Extended Planning and Programming time.
- Permanent Full-Time Position (26 place 4-5 year old room)
- Confidently Lead a room
- Observe and monitor children's development.
- Develop your professional skills.
- Exceptional opportunity to work as a part of a dedicated and passionate team of experienced Educators.
- Build relationships with children, their families, educators, and the community.
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all children are cared for.
- Developing children and promoting learning for children within different age groups and abilities
- Create and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum addressing learning styles.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care or an ACECQA recognised equivalent (Graduates are welcome!)
- VIT Registration (Provisional is okay too!)
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Valid Victorian WWC
You can check out other jobs here: https://expectastar.com.au/job-board
Head on to our Facebook group now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/201114025212037/
How do I apply:
Think you are the perfect candidate, have some questions or curious about other role we may have? Send me an email and I will personally get back to you! ( email@example.com )
Not for you? You can refer someone you know for this role and get up to a $300 card - https://expectastar.com.au/referral