Childcare Permanent Educator
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Opportunities to participate in targeted professional learning
- Emerging leadership opportunities for growth and career development
- High-quality resources and environments
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to visible leaders and founders
- Immediate access to our learning portal, Journey Academy
- 80% off Childcare Discounts
- Assisting with observations of individuals and groups of children
- Assisting in the evaluation of children in terms of individual strengths, weaknesses, interests and preferences, which is then used to design activities to be included in the programme.
- Assisting with the program design, implemented, and evaluated in consultation with others to foster all aspect of children's development in a holistic way.
- Working as an effective team member and within the defined position description.
- Seek and accept support from your Lead Educators, Educational Leader and Centre Manager
- An ACECQA recognised Certificate III or higher
- Experience leading and developing age specific programs and routines
- An approved Working with Children Check (State Specific)
This early childhood service aims to create a safe, secure, homely environment where everyone feels welcome. This service's future is one filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities. Join this center and its educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating, and encouraging.
Apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or referrer a friend for up to $300.