Early Childhood Teacher
- Extended Planning and Program Time
- Supported by Experienced and Qualified Educators
- Access to Online Training and Professional Development
We are currently working with an outstanding 88-Place centre Located in Kyneton that is looking to expand their team and grow! The centre is very accessible by car with plenty of car parking in and around the area, along with a bus stop option only being a minutes' walk away, the centre has a great level of accessibility to all. The team is giving the opportunity for a new, passionate, caring and committed individual to join their team and make their mark in the Early Childhood Industry. Their centre manager, who has over 10 years of experience within the industry, alongside their passionate, vibrant, and dedicated team, aim to deliver high quality education and care for all the children. Take your next steps in your future role now!
Piquing your interest? Read on!
- No Weekend Work
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Online Training and Professional Development made accessible to all staff members.
- Exclusive Access to the Company's Benefits Platform that includes gym and retail discounts.
- Receive Extended Planning and Programming time.
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Confidently Lead a room
- Observe and monitor children's development.
- Develop your professional skills.
- Exceptional opportunity to work as a part of a dedicated and passionate team of experienced Educators.
- Build relationships with children, their families, educators, and the community.
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all children are cared for.
- Developing children and promoting learning for children within different age groups and abilities
- Create and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum addressing learning styles.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care or an ACECQA recognised equivalent (Graduates are welcome!)
- VIT Registration (Provisional is okay too!)
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Valid Victorian WWC
You can check out other jobs here: https://expectastar.com.au/job-board
Head on to our Facebook group now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/201114025212037/
How do I apply:
Think you are the perfect candidate, have some questions or curious about other role we may have? Send me an email and I will personally get back to you! ( email@example.com )
Not for you? You can refer someone you know for this role and get up to a $300 card - https://expectastar.com.au/referral