Early Childhood Teacher
- Join this 72 place service in Cherry Brook
- Secure an ECT role working within the 4-5 room
- Competitive salary
Where would I work?
You would be working at a 72 place service in Cherrybrook as the Early Childhood Teacher of the 4-5 room! This service has plenty of indoor and outdoors space for the children to fully immerse themselves in a fun and interactive learning journey. This spacious service consists of 4 rooms with outside space for each age group!
What would I do?
• Permanent full time ECT role
• Working within the 4-5 room
• Build strong relationships with the families and community
• Work collaboratively with staff to foster children's sense of self-worth and a curiosity for learning to enable them to become the best versions of themselves
Why work here?
• Work alongside a genuinely caring and supporting team
• Professional training and development provided
• Easily accessible by Public Transport
• Very well resourced and equipped
• Discounted childcare fees
• Referral bonus scheme
• Quarterly award and centre awards
What do I need?
• Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300