Job OutlineEarly Childhood Chef
Looking for a Full Time Early Childhood Chef that has a passion for the early childhood industry to work Full time at this 219-place centre in Gordon Park
- Set hours 6:30-3pm
- Large 2 storey Early Childhood centre
- Be assisted by the current Kitchen hand
Located in Gordon Park, this 219 - place long day care service caters for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and prides itself on creating a safe, exciting and encouraging inquiry based learning environment. The centres multicultural educators love sharing their knowledge and customs with the children through various activities. The large range of both indoor and outdoor play scapes at this centre allow children to explore their environment and develop a sense of curiosity.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Chef at this service your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Prepare healthy and nutritious meals for all children.
- Routine cleaning.
- Follow the company's food safety program.
- Responsible for allergy management.
- Complete food safety supervisor paperwork daily.
- Manage the health and hygiene of the kitchen space as per company guidelines
- Must hold a Cert III in Commercial Cookery
- Must have a food safety officer certificate
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Must understand Early Childhood nutrition dietary guidelines & be aware of food allergies
- I'm Alert food safety training will be provided if you do not already have it
- Asthma and anaphylaxis training will be provided if you do not already have it
- Full uniforms provided
- Negotiable Above award wages
- 30% childcare discounts
- Large State of the art kitchen
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!