Childcare Educator/ Room Leader
- Secure a permanent position in Sydney's Northern Beaches!
- Room Leader/ Educator role working in the toddlers or nursery room
- Weekly RDO's
Where would I work?
You will be working for a stunning service located in Beacon Hill! This service searching for a Room Leader/ Educator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This warm service is privately owned and welcomes around 40 children each day, it features both indoor and outdoor play areas and loves to create a fun learning environment for the children. The service is situated close to Beacon Hill reserve and local coffee shops. Their upbeat and positive team can't wait to have a new staff member on board, if you're looking for a new opportunity then apply today!
What would I do?
- Secure a permanent full time role
- Room Leader or Educator role in the toddlers or nursery room
- Work in a collaborative environment to assist with programming
- Create a fun learning environment for the children to ensure they have the best possible care and education
- Assist in observations and evaluations of children's development
Why work here?
- Weekly RDO's
- Paying above award!
- Training and professional development provided
- Staff recognition program
- Plenty of street parking, or a bus stop located right outside!
- Work alongside a truly friendly and supportive team
What do I need?
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Maria or Abbie on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300