Early Childhood Teacher/Room Leader/Educator
- Join this lovely small service in Wheeler Heights
- Easily accessible by Public Transport/secure parking
- Close to local cafes and parks
Where would I work?
You would be working at a beautiful small service located in Wheeler Heights,This 48 place service has three indoor play areas which then lead on to a big landscaped playground outside, with a focus on ensuring children are able to learn and play in a natural environment. Their philosophy is to ensure that all children are able to express themselves in a safe space to allow them to then achieve their full potential. This wonderful service is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher/Room Leader and an Assistant Educator to join their bright service, if this sounds like the right role for you then apply today!
What would I do?
- Permanent full time ECT/Room Leader/Assistant Educator role
- ECT/Room Leader- work in the room of your choice!
- Assistant Educator - work in the room of your choice!
- Work collaboratively with staff to foster children's sense of self-worth and a curiosity for learning to enable them to become the best versions of themselves
Why work here?
- Work alongside a genuinely caring and supporting team
- Professional training and development provided
- Easily accessible by Public Transport
- Secure underground parking
- Very well resourced and equipped
- Discounted childcare fees
- Referral bonus scheme
- Quarterly award and centre awards
- Lots of potential for community connections
What do I need?
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300