Early Childhood Educator
- Above Award pay + 4 weeks shut down over Christmas
- Permanent full-time educator in the Pre-school Room!
- Work-life balance! Flexible working arrangements
This unique Early Childhood Centre provides an exceptional and flexible pre-school education for children aged 3-5 years.
You will be joining a team with experienced professionals who are devoted to providing quality care and education that reflects the philosophy of the service, inspired by the Reggio-Emilia approach. This purpose-built service offers long-day care (7.30 6.00) and a short-day care programme (8.30 3.30), opening for 48 weeks a year with a 4-week shut down over Christmas.
You will love this gorgeous setting with two autonomous outdoor spaces, an undercover sandpit, and an interactive sustainability garden.
- Permanent full-time (38 hours per week)- Flexible part-time arrangements for the right applicant!
- Work as a Co-educator in the Pre-school Room!
- Be a true team player - adhere to the Education and Care Services National Regulations, child protection regulations as well as the policies, goals and philosophy of the Centre
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, families, and community members
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Above Award pay + Supportive and fun environment
- Service operates 48 weeks a year with a 4-week shut down over Christmas
- Flexible shifts and working arrangements
- Allocated planning time each week
- Professional development opportunities. Jump into a Leader position in the future!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar positions available.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $500 card!