Early Childhood Teacher | Seaford
- Work in the Kindergarten room!
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career advancement opportunities available
This centre welcomes 60 children daily and is a family owned and operated long day care centre. The purpose built service has a spacious outdoor playground and a divine indoor teaching spaces. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is a 5 minute drive to Seaford Station. Additionally, you will join a dedicated, motivated and experienced team member who believe in the thrilling nature-inspired pedagogy for the children.
- Permanent Full-time Permanent ECT Role
- Work as an Educator in the Kindergarten room
- Has great understanding of the EYLF
- Be involved in the daily documenting of the children's development
- Committed to provide guidance, support and supervision for the children in your care
- Commitment to inspire children to reach their full potential
- Implementation of daily routines
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Beautiful natural learning environments for children and educators to learn together
- 1 on 1 support from the management
- Discounts on child care fees
- Continuous learning and professional development
- Flexibility in rosters
- Access to in-house training for your personal and professional development!
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!