Permanent Part time opportunity available for passionate Early Childhood Educators at this small 52-place service in Riverhills!
- Work with the age group of your choice!
- Float roles also available
- Accepting educators who are studying towards their qualifications
This 52-place long day care service situated in Riverhills delivers high quality education and care for all children between the ages of birth to school age from 6:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday. At this service in Riverhills, the team provide a nurturing environment filled with curiosity, wonder and joy. It's a place where all children aged from six weeks to six years of age can make a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth and opportunity. We are especially proud of our loyal and longstanding educators. Some have been with us for over 10 years, while our fantastic centre cook has been a part of the family for 31 years!
As an Educator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Lead Educator with creating engaging educational programs and daily routines.
- Follow National Quality Standards and guidelines when creating programs.
- Interact with children in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Create a positive centre environment for staff, children and their families.
- Ensure high standards of health and hygiene are maintained.
- Assist in the development of children's self- help skills, independence and self-esteem.
- Guide children's behaviour as per the centres behaviour management policy.
- Develop positive interpersonal relationships with all parents and families.
- 80% childcare discounts
- Additional volunteer day off
- Additional birthday day off
- Gift on each anniversary
- Meals provided for staff
- Specially designed learning portal providing you access to tailored webinars and modules
- Paid up keep of all certificates
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma or Cert III of Children's services or equivalent.
- Unlimited working rights.
- A valid Blue Card
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and asthma certificates.
- Current child protection training
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!