Early Childhood Educator
- Join this lovely service in Mascot
- Close to the train station and secure underground car parking
- Big spacious classrooms
Where would I work?
You would be working at a beautiful large service located in Mascot, that welcomes around 86 children each day. This service has lovely big classrooms, as well as large play areas for each age group with a perfect indoor/outdoor flow - whilst focusing on ensuring children are able to learn and play in a natural environment. Their philosophy is to ensure that all children are able to express themselves in a safe space to allow them to then achieve their full potential. This wonderful service is seeking an Early Childhood Educator and Teacher to join their warm and friendly team on a permanent part time or full time basis, if this sounds like the right role for you then apply today!
What would I do?
- Permanent full time ECT role in the room of your choice
- Permanent Educator role in the room of your choice
- Work collaboratively with staff to foster children's sense of self-worth and a curiosity for learning to enable them to become the best versions of themselves
Why work here?
- Work alongside a genuinely caring and supporting team
- Professional training and development provided
- Easily accessible by Public Transport (close to to train station)
- Secure underground parking
- Very well resourced and equipped
- Discounted childcare fees
- Referral bonus scheme
- Quarterly award and centre awards
- Beautiful programming and meeting rooms
- Spacious classrooms
What do I need?
- Cert III, Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300