Early childhood Educator
Job Outline• Secure a permanent role at this community based not-for-profit service
• Welcoming children between the ages of 3 to 5 years of age
• Easy commute, going against the traffic
Where would I work?
You will be working at this well-established community based, not-for-profit pre-school located in Glenorie. Welcoming children between the ages of 3 to 5 years of age at around 27 children each day, the service operates between the hours of 7.30am-6pm. They are searching for a new friendly face to join their team on a permanent basis, this role is open to all qualifications and you'll be working alongside a team of 5 passionate Educators to provide high quality education and care, the service focuses on a play-based approach focusing on children's interests.
What would I do?
• Secure a permanent position
• Working with pre-schoolers
• Build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, the families, children and wider community
• Work collaboratively to create a playful, consistent, calm and positive learning environment
• Work alongside a passionate and supportive team, sharing new ideas and open communication
Why work here?
- The chance to work for a community based, not-for-profit pre-school
• Professional development provided
• Lovely new resources
• Above award pay
• Very easy commute, go against the traffic!
- Onsite parking
What do I need?
• Cert III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300