Job OutlineLead Educator
Lead the room of your choice and promote play based learning at this 75-place service in Brisbane city!
- Ample access to public transport
- Exceeding rated service
- 2 hours of non-contact time for programming
This 75-place long day care service situated in Brisbane city provides a nurturing early learning environment and an engaging play-based curriculum. In order to encourage both indoor and outdoor play, this centre offers many facilities including colourful and engaging learning resources and their very own art space.
About the Role:
As a Lead Educator at this small service you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning engaging and age appropriate programs that align with the EYLF.
- Establishing a welcoming, safe and interactive environment for each and every child.
- Supervising assistants within the room.
- Ensuring health & safety standards are maintained throughout the service.
- Creating high quality observations and development plans for each child.
- Open and cooperative participation in meetings and group training activities.
- Willing to assist with general cleaning of the room.
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator is highly regarded.
- Unlimited working rights.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- Asthma and anaphylaxis training
Opportunities for career progression
- Access to a tailored staff benefits program Uniforms provided
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Full uniforms provided
- Online training and professional development made accessible to all staff members
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!