Job OutlineAssistant Educator
In need of three engaging full time Assistant Educators for this 75 place service in Paddington!
- Located in the beautiful inner city suburb of Paddington
- Ample public transport options nearby.
- Work alongside highly experienced educators and management staff.
This 75-place long day care service located in Paddington has 5 rooms and prides themselves on delivering high quality education and care for children between the ages of birth to school age from 7am-6pm Monday to Friday. At this service, children enjoy the expansive indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology, vast learning resources, and extra-curricular programs.
About the Role:
As an Assistant Educator at this service you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with the Lead Educator on a daily basis.
- Assist in planning programs and aiding in setting up activities.
- Aide in creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating learning environment.
- Be open to providing your own input in regards to planning and programming.
- Ensure the health and safety of all children.
- Assist with promoting the service.
- Be interactive with the children and engage in play.
- Treat each child and their families with dignity and respect.
- Be willing to participate in paid team meetings and team bonding activities.
- Assist with general cleaning of the facilities.
- Drive the centre bus when required.
- Must hold an ACECQA approved Certificate 3 or Diploma Qualification in Children's Services
- Must have an understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
- Experience within an Early childhood service is highly regarded
- A current Working with Children Check ( Blue Card)
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- Opportunities for career progression with over 470 centres throughout Australia.
- Access to a staff benefits program involving more than 350 Australian retailers.
- Uniforms provided
- Employee health & wellness program
- 50% discount on childcare fees
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!