Job OutlineLead Educator
Lead and mentor your team to develop and deliver high quality, and inclusive play based educational programs at this 93-place standalone centre in Biggera Waters!
- Lead Ed need in the 2.5 - 3 year old room
- 2hrs weekly programming time provided
- Quarterly bonus structure
This long day care service located in Biggera waters is 93 places and operates from 6:30am-6pm Monday - Friday. At this centre, all educators are committed to fostering an inclusive education program that is accessible to all children. Their programs are specifically designed to foster strong bonds between children and educators at a pre-school level. We achieve this by embracing a child's cultural identity and exploring their heritage. This allows children to have a better understanding of themselves, which can then lead them onto developing interpersonal bonds in a community context.
About the Role:
In your role as a Lead Educator at this service, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, implementing and evaluating educational programs aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Provide high-quality educational programs and learning environments
- Maintain and build connections with families and communities
- Ensuring all records are maintained accurately for each child in your care
- Work in accordance with the centres policies and procedures
- Follow the NQS & NQF accordingly
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator is highly regarded.
- Unlimited Work Rights in Australia
- Current Anaphylaxis Training
- Current Emergency Asthma Management Training
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Quarterly bonus structure - earn from $800- $1,000
- Up to 11 children in the room daily
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Car parking is available
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!