Casual Certificate 3 Educator
Job OutlineAbout us:
Expect A Star is a leading Australian wide recruitment agency specialising in providing Casual and Permanent opportunities for educators across Australia. We work with educators wanting flexible working solutions or those who are wanting to re-join the work force after taking a break from working. Our clients range from not for profit services, privately owned to brand new purpose built centres.
Why our casuals love EAS:
- Explore a range of services
- Total flexibility with working schedules - you choose the days you work
- Work close to home (we provide staff to hundreds of services in VIC)
- Develop your experience and learn new things
- Opportunities to transition from a casual educator to a permanent staff member
- Great pay
About the Role
- You will be required to attend different centres that need an educator for the day
- You will be supporting the permanent stuff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
- You may need to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs (parking available at most centres)
- We are looking for:
- A Certificate III / Diploma in ECEC or working towards
- A Paid VIC WWCC
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Be willing to travel 30+ minutes on a regular basis
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!