Casual Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineAbout us:
Expect A Star is a leading Australian wide recruitment agency specialising in providing Casual and Permanent opportunities for educators across Australia. We work with educators wanting flexible working solutions or those who are wanting to re-join the work force after taking a break from working. Our clients range from not for profit services, privately owned to brand new purpose built centres.
Why work with Expect A Star?
Casual work provides flexibility for educators wanting a work/life balance or looking for work while they study or maybe you are wanting to jump back into the work force after having time off, whatever your reason may be, as a casual educator you can choose the hours and days you can work, work close to home and explore a range of services while developing your experience in early childhood, and best of all you will be paid above the award with total flexibility - Join our community of casual educators.
About the Role:
- You will be required to attend different centres that need an ECT for the day
- Develop and plan educational programs for children aged 0-5
- Collaborate with Permanent staff and management to ensure the development of children
- You may need to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs (parking available at most centres)
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree or ACECQA approved ECT qualification
- VIT Registration
- Willing to travel 30-40 minutes
- Great hourly rate of pay paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose the days you work
- Possibility of permanent full time role
- See a range of high quality services to help develop your own pedagogical practice
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact our friendly candidate care team on 1300 669 653 for a confidential discussion