Casual Cert III Educators
Job OutlineAre you a fun and motivated Early Childhood Educator who thrives working in new environments and loves interacting with different children and meeting new people? Also looking for flexibility of hours and great pay? Apply now!
Expect A Star is a leading Australian wide recruitment agency specialising in providing casual and permanent opportunities for early childhood educators across Australia. We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
Why our casuals love EAS:
- Explore a range of childcare centres - great for networking
- Total flexibility with working schedules - you choose the days you work and the hours
- Work close to home (we provide staff to hundreds of services in Brisbane)
- Amazing learning opportunity - experience different learning programs and philosophies
- Opportunities to transition from a casual educator to a permanent staff member
- Supported by a friendly team of consultants
About the Role
- We are seeking casual educators who live in or are able to travel to the Ipswich area
- You will generally be required to attend different centres that need an educator for the day
- We are also able to offer you ongoing casual shifts where you become a regular casual staff member at centres
- You will be supporting the permanent stuff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care / ACECQA approved equivalent
- We may consider applicants studying towards an ECE course who are not yet qualified
- Paid blue card or willing to obtain
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
Being a casual educator at Expect A Star means that you are part of a family - we love getting to know our educators and thrive on developing strong relationships and providing a supportive work environment. We are also passionate about the early childhood education and care industry and we value and reward hard work.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.