Job OutlineLead Educator
Looking for an experienced lively and passionate Lead Educator to work full time at this small family owned and operated 86-place centre in Everton Hills.
- Must be available 5 days per week
- 3hr weekly programming time provided
- No vaccinations required
This long day care service located in Everton Hills is 86 places and operates from 6:15am-6:15pm Monday - Friday. At this centre everyone is a family. The staff are very passionate about education and work together to create an engaging environment that children look forward to coming to and that [parents feel safe bring their children to.
About the Role:
In your role as a Lead Educator at this service, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, implementing and evaluating educational programs aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Provide high-quality educational programs and learning environments
- Maintain and build connections with families and communities
- Ensuring all records are maintained accurately for each child in your care
- Work in accordance with the centres policies and procedures
- Follow the NQS & NQF accordingly
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator is highly regarded.
- Unlimited Work Rights in Australia
- Current Anaphylaxis Training
- Current Emergency Asthma Management Training
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Time in lieu scheme
- Car parking onsite
- Reduced childcare fees for all staff
- Shift flexibility
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!