Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Full time opportunity in South Bank for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to run the Kindergarten program!
- Only a 2 min walk to public transport!
- Set hours and scheduled non-contact time.
- Daily travel allowance and bonus structure available!
About the service:
This long day care service in South Bank is 156 places and operates from 7am-6:30pm Mon-Fri. Educators at this service use a holistic and active learning approach in order to provide a high quality standard of education and care for all children aged between birth to school age. At this multi-level four storey service, children are encouraged to cultivate their natural curiosity and explore their surroundings. The educational programs are focused around an inquiry based emergent curriculum with a heavy emphasis on play based theory and holistic learning approaches.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher at this service you are expected to create fun and engaging educational programs that align with the EYLF and the centres own philosophical approaches. You will run the Kindergarten program and develop a safe and warm setting in which all children feel happy, acknowledged and supported. You will also be accountable for forming strong connections and interpersonal relationships with all parents & families, ensuring to communicate with all families regarding their child's development on a regular basis and providing any suggestions for improvement when needed.
- Must hold a Bachelors of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- Discounted childcare fees
- $5k bonus after 12months if all KPI's are met.
- Daily $7 travel allowance to aid with parking and Public Transport costs
- Onsite HR support team
- Set hours for a work life balance
- Time in Lieu scheme
- Scheduled non-contact time
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role