Job OutlineCert III Educator
Looking for a knowledgeable Cert III Educator with a go-getter attitude to work Full Time in the Toddler room at a service in Julia Creek QLD!
- Set hours 8:15am - 5:15pm Mon-Fri
- Small 21 place service
- Option to fly in & fly out given the centres location
Located in Julia Creek, this 21-place service caters for children between the ages of 12 months to 5 years and operates Mon - Fri from 8:30am - 5:15pm. This centre revolves around family and community involvement through excursions and frequent events.
About the Role:
As an Educator in the toddler room at this service your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Building interpersonal relationships with parents & families
- Interacting in play with all children
- Creating a safe environment for all children to develop, learn and grow
- Assist with planning educational programs
- Implement and prepare for the day's activities
- Support the children in the toddler room
- General cleaning of the room and centres facilities
- Must hold a Certificate III of Early Childhood Education or ACEQA approved equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience as an Educator in a childcare setting
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Option to fly in and fly out
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
- Time in lieu scheme
- Flights and rental assistance
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!