Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Looking for a patient and kind natured Early Childhood Kindy room Teacher for this large 136-place service in Keperra!
- Option for leave to align with school terms
- Above award wages
- Access to a community of Teachers and Educators alike to help broaden your perspective
Situated in Keperra on Brisbane's north side, is this large community orientated 136-place long day care service, which offers high quality education and care for children between the ages of 0 to 5 operating Monday to Friday between 6am - 6pm 52 weeks of the year with the exception for public holidays. This Long day care service has many educational programs and provides an abundance of exciting and engaging facilities, including their healthy lifestyle programs, sand pits, natural climbing forts, bike tracks and shaded outdoor play areas.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher in the Kindergarten room, you will be in charge of the following:
- Motivating and leading your team of educators within the Kindy room.
- Developing connections with local primary schools to make the transition from Kindy to primary school simple and smooth.
- Create positive community experiences through engaging and exciting excursions.
- Allow each child's unique talents and skills to flourish through engaging and informative educational programs.
- Support the centre to exceed National Quality Standards
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Graduates are accepted for this role.
- Unlimited Work Rights.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- 50% discount on childcare fees.
- Yearly allowance of $400 to be used on professional development
- Options for additional paid leave
- Yearly annual bonuses can be earned
- Internal incentive programs to win extra classroom resources
- Up to 30% discount on specific retailers as a part of their tailored incentive program
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!