Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Looking for a kind and knowledgeable fully qualified ECT to run the kindergarten program at a 75 place service in Moorooka!
- Small 75 place service
- Above award wages
Located in Moorooka, this 75 place long day care service is made up of a wonderful team of passionate, highly qualified, nurturing and dedicated early childhood professionals that all come to work for one purpose; to ensure that every child has the best early childhood experience possible. This centre also has many amazing facilities and resources to ensure that each child has access to exceptional education and care, such as large indoor-outdoor play spaces, Cubbyhouse, balance beams, climbing frame and bike tracks.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher at this service, you will responsible for running the Kindergarten room. In this role, you are expected to create fun and exciting educational programs in accordance to the EYLF. You will run the Kindergarten program and develop a safe and warm setting in which all children feel happy and acknowledged. You will also be accountable for evolving strong connections and interpersonal relationships with all families ensuring to communicate with all families regarding their child's development on a regular basis.
- Must have an ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and care
- QCT Registration
- A current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Centre Director (highly regarded)
- Covid 19 vaccination
- Childcare discounts for your own children
- Internal tailored training
- Mentoring and support programs provided by head office
- Paid professional development, such as child protection or management certificates
- Be connected with a large network of centre managers
- Full uniforms provided
- Extra programming time available
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!