Job OutlineWhy work with Expect A Star?
Casual work provides flexibility for educators wanting a work/life balance or looking for work while they study or maybe you are wanting to jump back into the work force after having time off, whatever your reason may be, as a casual educator you can choose the hours and days you can work, work close to home and explore a range of services while developing your experience in early childhood, and best of all you will be paid above the award with total flexibility - Join our community of casual educators.
About the Role
- You will be required to attend different centres that need an educator for the day
- You will be supporting the permanent stuff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
- You may need to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs (parking available at most centres)
- We are looking for:
- A Certificate III in ECEC or working towards
- A Working with children check (paid/for employment)
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Be willing to travel 30+ minutes on a regular basis
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.