Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Inspire young minds in the Pre-school room at this small regional service in Cloncurry!
- 58 place regional service
- Weekly housing allowance is provided
- Additional leave
About the service:
This 58-place long day care service located in Cloncurry are passionate about supporting all children and allowing them to develop a strong sense of identity and wellbeing. This service provides a well-equipped outdoor play area with beautiful natural play scapes to cater for all ages. At this service, all educators strive to incorporate sustainability into everyday practices by encouraging the children to utilise and explore the services vegetable and herb gardens.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will be responsible for the following:
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Building lasting connections with all families, children and staff.
- Lead the development and delivery of high quality educational programs, ensuring that all legislations, frameworks and regulations are followed.
- Developing the transition to school programs that align with the requirements of the local schools.
- Ensuring that all observations and record keeping is up to date.
- Monthly RDO's
- Weekly housing allowance included in pay
- 5 weeks AL
- Up to $4,000 relocation assistance
- ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Valid Police Check
- Valid QCT registration
- Blue Card
- Current Child Protection Training certificate
- Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to apply for this role
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role