Job OutlineLead Educator
Looking for an experienced Lead Educator to fill a vacant full time position at this boutique 100 place long day care service in Cannon Hill!
- Work in the room of your choice.
- 3% above award wages (negotiable)
- 75% childcare discounts
This long day care service located in of Cannon Hill is 100 places and operates from 7am-7pm Mon-Fri. The services philosophy is very much focused around each child's unique individuality with a holistic styled approach to learning. This service has brand new modern facilities including, generous indoor play areas and wrap around verandas. This service also offers extracurricular activities such as yoga, culinary lessons and physical education classes.
About the Role:
In your role as a Lead Educator at this service, you will be responsible for implementing and planning exciting and engaging educational programs in accordance with the EYLF guidelines. It is important that as a lead Educator you are able to maintain interpersonal relationships with all families and develop close bonds with all children in order to help them grow and thrive as individuals and reach their developmental milestones.
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Lead Educator is highly regarded.
- Unlimited Work Rights in Australia
- Current Anaphylaxis Training (approved by ACECQA)
- Current Emergency Asthma Management Training (approved by ACECQA)
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Child protection certificate
- 3% Above award pay depending on experience
- 75% childcare discounts - pay only $11 per day
- Full uniforms provided
- Access to tailored employee assistance and wellbeing program
- Work in the room of your choice
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!