Job OutlineEducational Leader
Looking for an enthusiastic kind Educational Leader for this boutique 100 place service in Cannon Hill!
- Float role
- 3% above award wages
- 75% childcare discount - only pay $11 per day per child
Located in Cannon Hill, this 100-place long day care service is made up of a wonderful team of passionate, highly qualified, nurturing and dedicated early childhood professionals. This centre operates from 7am-7pm Mon-Fri. The services philosophy is very much focused around each child's unique individuality with a holistic styled approach to learning. This service has brand new modern facilities including, generous indoor, outdoor play areas and wrap around verandas. This service also offers extracurricular activities such as yoga, culinary lessons and physical education classes.
About the Role:
As an Educational Leader at this service, you will responsible for;
- Guiding and mentoring all staff in the effective planning cycle and critical reflection to exceed the requirements of the NQF at an exemplary level throughout all rooms in the service.
- Create an inspirational vision for all children's learning, which assists with pedagogical decisions and a implementation of the NQF, EYLF and the QKLG.
- Be a mentor, coach and role model all educators.
- Contribute to all professional development and collaboration at regular staff meetings
- Must have an ACEQA approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education and care
- A current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Previous experience as an Educational leader is highly regarded
- Unlimited work rights in Australia
- Child Protection certificate
- 75% Childcare discounts - pay only $11 per day
- Full uniforms provided
- Access to tailored employee assistance and wellbeing program
- Work in the room of your choice
- 3% above award wages
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!