Early Childhood Educator
- Join this beautiful 38 place service in Avalon
- Leadership mentoring
- Many financial incentives, bonuses, referrals, above award pay
Where would I work?
You would be working at this lovely 38 place service located in Avalon, who aim to provide a hands on, inspiring education! They are seeking a passionate Educator to join their team working across the toddlers and pre school rooms working either part time or full time. This service is beautifully resourced and has a wonderful, long lasting supportive team, this is a service who is willing to assist individuals build on their areas of interest to support individual career progression. If this sounds like somewhere where you could see yourself working and growing as an Educator then apply today!
What would I do?
- Permanent full time or part time educator role working across the toddlers and pre school rooms
- Programming and planning (4 hours dedicated time each week)
- Work collaboratively with the other Educators
- Build strong, lasting relationships with the children, families and community
Why work here?
- Work alongside a genuinely caring and supporting team
- Professional training and development provided (off the floor)
- Leadership mentoring for those who would like to progress
- Heavily reduced childcare fees
- Financial incentives such as bonuses, referral rewards, paid training!
- Very well resourced and equipped service
- If studying your ECT - paid study time, course fees, textbooks, etc.
- Paying above award!
- Situated close to local cafes and parks
What do I need?
- Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood and Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300