- The chance to work for an exceeding service
- Part time and full time opportunities available
- Above award pay
Where would I work?
You would be working as part of a wonderful organisation who have x3 exceeding services around the Inner West, searching for both part time and full time staff. they aim to create a positive and supportive working environment for all of their staff, keep reading to find out more!
What would I do?
• 30 hours a week role working between the Leichhardt and Marrickville service
• Full time role at the Dulwich Service
• Assist with programming and planning
• Support and build relationships with the families and community
Why work here?
• Work for exceeding services!
• Above award pay
• Professional training and development provided
• Work in a genuinely positive and supportive environment
• State of the art facilities
• Very well resourced service
What do I need?
• Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300