- Join this beautiful not-for-profit service
- Work in the preschool room alongside a supportive team
- Monthly RDO's!
Where would I work?
You would be working at this small and homely centre located in Chifley, who welcome 28 children each day! This lovely, not-for-profit service boasts ample space and an outdoor play area and are seeking a passionate Educator to join their longstanding, supportive team on a full time permanent basis. If you're looking for your next exciting new role and to join a supportive service who values and respects their staff, then apply today!
What would I do?
- Permanent full-time Educator role
- Work in the preschool room along side 4 staff and 20 children
- Design and implement engaging programs and create learning environments for the children in your care
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones
Why would work here?
- Be part of a well-functioning and successful centre
- Working alongside a long standing team
- Being part of a not-for-profit organisation
- Above award pay
- Feeling recognised by your team and director
- x1 RDO per month!
What do I need?
- Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300