- Work as an assistant educator in the toddlers room
- Work x4 days each week
- Join a standalone, 36 place service
Where would I work?
You would be working this beautiful standalone service in Freshwater working in their toddlers room! This 36 place service is very well regarded within the community and is regularly receiving wonderful reviews from the families, they aim to create a calming, positive, family based atmosphere for everyone who steps foot through the door. The Director has owned the service for the past 22 years, both her and her long lasting team are extremely passionate and dedicated to creating a safe, secure caring and nurturing environment and an extension to everyone's family.
What would I do?
• Permanent Assistant Educator role working within the toddlers room 4 days a week - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
• Work alongside x2 other supportive educators and care for x8 babies
• Work collaboratively with staff to foster's children's sense of self-worth and a curiosity for learning
• Positively build relationships with your colleague and the children with children
Why work here?
• Work alongside a genuinely caring and supporting team
• Easily accessible by Public Transport
• Plenty of street parking
• Professional training and development!
• Amazing reputation within the community
• Flexible with hours to ensure you have a great work/life balance
• Very well resourced and equipped
• Work for a standalone service
• Paying above award subject to experience
What do I need?
• Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood and Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300!