Early Childhood Educator
- Perm educator role in the Preschool (37.5hs per week)
- Escape the big chains - work for a not-for-profit!
- Regular paid meetings + Staff incentives and wellbeing program
This unique early learning centre welcomes 44 children per day from 6 months to 5 years old. You will love this exciting learning atmosphere with a beautifully designed garden and a newly renovated indoor space that offers a stimulating, and cosy learning environment for children. Enjoy language classes for the little ones, excursions, and STEM activities!
Getting to work will be super easy as the centre is conveniently located in the heart of "Sydney Park Village" just 10 min walk away from St Peters train station.
- Permanent educator role in the Preschool room
- 5 day per week position (37.5 hours per week)
- Work alongside a supportive team of 4 educators in the room and a caring Director!
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, families, and community members
- Work collaboratively and be responsible for programming, planning and setting up interactive and engaging learning environments
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Teaching
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Generous salary
- Ongoing professional development
- Friendly team of educators + caring Director!
- Staff incentives and wellbeing program
- Join a value-driven not-for-profit service!
- Professional development opportunities. Jump into a Leader position in the future!
- Allocated planning time each week you won't have to worry about taking your work home
- Regular paid meetings
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Maria for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get up to $500 if your friend gets a permanent role through us!